Friday, February 6, 2015

Clear Cuts Project

T.G.I.F! I have a weekend planned with the hubs so I'm a little more excited about it being Friday than usual! And I'm excited to share a Bella Blvd. Clear Cuts Valentine project I created a couple weeks ago! 


I took several colors of the Confetti Clear Cuts and created little envelopes with a thin metal die. 


Inside each envelope is a special message and a die cut heart. 


Topping each love note is a Trinkets sticker, a mini paperclip and one of the new heart shape Enamel DooDads. What do you think? You could fill these with little coupons for the hubs or kiddos. They would also make adorable lunch box notes. 

To see what my talented Bella Blvd. teammates created with their Clear Cuts, click here

1 comment:

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Eeeep! Kathy, these are SO darned cute!!! What a clever use of the new Clear Cuts paper! Love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...