Thursday, February 5, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

What do you think of the new Scraptastic Club February kits I posted for you yesterday? Pretty cool, huh? I mentioned that I would have some cards to share with you next week, but I just couldn't resist digging into my kit yesterday to make this card. 





I love the It Takes Two kit and how they mix a little turquoise blue with the traditional Valentine colors! And I'm crazy about the set of Crate Paper Kiss Kiss chipboard accents and Pebble's Epoxy Hearts included in the add-on portion of the kit! I used both these embellishments for my focal point layering them together.  

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

I love it! I love the frame, love the background paper, love the colors, love the hearts!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...