Thursday, April 23, 2015

Celebrate

My name is Kathy Martin and I'm a We R Memory Keepers Punch Board addict! Ha! I love how easy it is to make cute little gift ensembles like this one. And I've yet to scratch the surface of goodies I can make with these tools! 





I used the 123 Punch Board to created the gift box and bow and the Pinwheel Punch Board for my mini card. I've been enamored with banners for a long time and recently stared adding them to gifts...I think it's such a cute addition! 

All these colorful patterned papers are from a sister company, Pebbles.

To see more awesome projects using the We R products, click here to visit the We R blog. 

2 comments:

Ruth G said...

Such a bright and cheery set! I love all the dimension from the bow and pinwheel and it looks like tons of fun! Thanks so much for sharing!

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable! I must add the pinwheel punch board to my wish list! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...