Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Make Live Share

Have you heard of Make Live Share by Richard Garay? It's a fun weekly project and posted each Monday on Richard's blog that encourages you to re-create a project, give to someone and then share the project and experience on his blog. For more details click here.

This week I'm honored to play along with Richard's Make Life Share project using the Yummy & Delicious  Cupcake Liner die. I love this liner because there are so many different things you can do with it besides using it for cupcakes. Here I created a relaxing gift set for my neighbor. I rolled a cozy pair of socks up to look like a frosted cupcake and then topped it with some Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind cream and a pretty little butterfly. Also included are some tea lights so my neighbor can enjoy a relaxing evening. 




When I went to my neighbor's home to present this gift she wasn't home so I left her surprise on her side doorstep. 


What would you think if you came home and found this? I have a feeling she'll like it! Wink! 

I hope I've inspired you to learn more about Make Live Share and play along with us. 



Supplies:
DI-0055 Cupcake Liner Die; DI-0031 Banner Parade Dies; DI-0033 Heart Felt Dies; DI-0007 Artful Butterfly Dies; SS-0034 Enjoy Coffee Stamps; CS-0023 Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock; SC-0040 Whip Cream Cardstock; IP-0011 Oatmeal Cookie Ink Pad, AC-0103 Photo Pin Elements; AC-0029 Mini Wood Clothespins; AC-0005 Natural Journey Twine; JG-0001 Journey Grand Die Cut Machine; AC-0111 Journey Craft Glue

3 comments:

Ruth G said...

Super cute idea! I love the wonderful products that you gave to your neighbor and they were of course enclosed in the most sweet way! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisaerica said...

Kathy, how adorable!! I love butterflies and how you used the cupcake wrapper. I wish my neighbor would leave me a nice pick me up gift like that. I'll give you my address you can always make one for me, lol. Thanks for sharing, what a wonderful idea and presentation.

Angi Barrs said...

Love this sweet gift idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...