Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Gift Giving

Hello! I have a gift giving project to share with you today using one of Fun Stampers Journey's brand new Treat Boxes. I love these little Kraft boxes with the column texture and easy assembly! They're the perfect size for a stack of cookies or candies and also great for gift cards! 


For my Treat Box I used the Animal Crackers stamp set to make this a baby girl themed gift. Inside I  would roll up a cute little onesie with a gift certificate! 


I used the Star-dom and Journey Circle die cut sets to make this sweet little layered tag for my box. 


For the bow I used two colors of satin ribbon and because I like to reuse packaging as much as possible and encourage the reuse of this box, I wrapped the bow around the lid only. That way the recipient can easily open the box without having to undo it. 


If you want to use the box for something other than a baby gift, you simply untie the twine bow to take the tag off...the ribbon will remain intact. 


And there you go...just one of many ways you can dress up these Fun Stampers Journey Treat Boxes. 



Fun Stampers Journey Products: SS-0003 Animal Crackers Stamp Set; JG-0001 Journey Grand Die Cutter; DI-0039 Journey Circles Die Set; DI-0052 Star-Dom Die Set; AD-0085 Medium Journey Foam Squares; CS-0099 Bubblegum Cardstock; CS-0040 Whip Cream Cardstock; IP-0053 Riverstone Ink Pad; ST-0002 Treat Box; AC-0157 Black & White Buttons; AC-0135 Candy Minis; AC-0105 Bubblegum Ribbon; AC-0150 Star Frame Elements; AC-0139 Riverstone Ribbon; AC-0005 Natural Journey Twine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...