Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Let's Craft!

I started the day rummaging through my scrap paper bin searching for some patterned paper to inspire a little craft session. Turns out this star paper is a Chickaniddy design that was part of a Scraptastic Club kit from a few months back.  


Then I found the pink heart print paper that's an old patterned from Pebbles' Yours Truly collection. I love the way it looks with the star paper. 


The die cut card stock stars and the cork stars are also left over accents from previous Scraptastic Club kits. And that beautiful butterfly is made by Pink Paisley, part of their Bella Rouge collection and once included in another Scraptastic Club kit. 


Then there's that darling little star charm...something I've had in my stash for years. 


Together these papers and accents came together beautifully, I think. It's an all occasion card that can be used for birthday, thinking of you or just a note. 

What a fun, relaxing way to start the day! Now I'm ready to take on some assignments. I'll be working on some more Anna Griffin HSN projects that will air on the next 24 Hour Craft event on September 9th. 

1 comment:

Ruth Gauss said...

This card turned out fabulous! I never would have expected these colors and patterns to look so good together, but you're a magician, Kathy! Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...