Friday, July 17, 2015

Next Level Embossing

Hello crafty peeps! For those of you who are fans of dry embossing, I have a card to share with you today on the We R Memory Keepers blog using one of their Next Level embossing folders. 


Here's a little peek at that project. Seriously gorgeous and detailed embossing, right? Hope you have a moment to click here and view the entire project.



If you missed my last We R Memory Keepers post I created a fun little ensemble for the Fourth of July using Template Studio along with the Banner and 123 Punch Boards. 


It's super quick and easy, and fabulous looking, to create matching envelopes for my cards using the 123 Punch Board.


I made this dimensional and layered star with the Template Studio


For an added bonus, I created a mini banner with the Banner Punch Board to slip inside the card.


Wouldn't this little banner look darling as a Fourth cake topper? 
 

This set with made with Pebbles' Americana collection. I love that big dimensional star and think making several of them for a banner would be awesome, don't you? Gotta love We R Memory Keepers tools! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...