Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Treat Box Accents

Today I have a card to share with you that I accented with some corrugated stars created with a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Treat Box and the Star-dom die set. 


Did you know you can use any of your FSJ die shapes to make your own accents? Yep! And you can get quite a number of die cuts from just one box! I only used a small section of the box to make these two stars. 


After I cut my stars I rubbed them with a little Whip Cream ink to make the ridges pop. 


Those fun background stripes were made with the Striped Love background stamp. To get just a partial image I only added ink to the center of the stamp. 


With the star die cuts, the Star Frames and the Hearts & Stars Wooden Buttons make perfect finishing touches. I love this mix of natural elements...paper, cardboard and wood! Swoon! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Oatmeal Cookie IP-0011
Hazelnut Blend IP-0012
Whip Cream IP-0009
Dark Roast Silk IP-0095
Star Frame AC-0150
Hearts & Stars Wooden Buttons AC-0027
Whip Cream CS-0040



1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

WOW this is awesome.. totally love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...