Friday, November 13, 2015

Christmas Plant Pick

Perusing Pinterest the other day I came across some super easy, super cute Christmas tree shaped plant picks that you can use for gifting plants. 


Ack! Isn't this adorable? 


When I saw this project, it dawned on me that the Fun Stampers Journey Pennant Fun dies would be perfect for it! 


I cut the largest triangle from the set and stamped it with this pretty winter scene from the Winter Wonderland set. After stamping, I made score lines at every half inch and folded the triangle like an accordion. 


When you have your triangle completely folded, use the Press Punch to create the center hole to weave a bamboo skewer through. I decorated my pick with a snowflake die from the Journey Blooms Holiday Set, a Black & White Button and Journey Twine and Thread. 

This pick sure makes my non-blooming orchid much cuter! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Winter Wonderland SS-0093
Snow Burst SS-0144
Journey Blooms Holiday Set DI-0048
Pennant Fun DI-0030
Hazelnut Blend IP-0012
Whip Cream IP-0009
Black & White Buttons AC-0157
Whip Cream Journey Thread AC-0128
Natural Journey Twine AC-0005
Oatmeal Cookie CS-0023
Hazelnut Blend CS-0013

1 comment:

Flo said...

Those plant picks are so cute! I have quite a few indoor plants that would look "all dressed up" this holiday season if I added those to their pot. Thank you for sharing your ideas and talent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...