Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Hearty Thanksgiving

One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is pumpkin pie! I love it! With lots and lots of whipped cream on top! 


In honor of this traditional Thanksgiving dessert I created this Fun Stampers Journey pumpkin card.


These pretty pumpkins were made with two stamps sets....Gobble Gobble and Ghostly Haunts. 


This will be the first Thanksgiving that I bake a vegan version of pumpkin pie. I sure hope it tastes as good as the 'real' thing! We'll see. So far I've had a lot of success with vegan recipes.

Happy Thanksgiving week all!


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Whip Cream IP-0009
Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Journey White Embossing Powder IP-0098
Tangerine Fusion Crimp Ribbon AC-0090
Whip Cream Journey Thread AC-0128
Designer Vellum Prints PP-0008
Citrus Cooler CS-0089
Tangerine Fusion CS-0036
Oatmeal Cookie CS-00023
Whip Cream CS-0040


2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Love this! So soft and airy. Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving! :)

Helen Gullett said...

Simply gorgeous! I love just plain cardstock and white embossing.

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...