Monday, November 23, 2015

Holly Jolly

I have a yummy sweet candy cane card to share with you this Monday! 


Just look at all these canes! Now I'm craving a cup of cocoa! Ohhh...with whipped cream and cinnamon on top! Yummy yum! 


I used the candy cane stamp from the Holly Jolly set to create the background. Then I painted the canes and gave them a sprinkle of Sparkle Dust for a sugary effect. 


So that I didn't cover up all my pretty painted candy canes, I made a tag for the sentiment with a negative cut snowflake. And for a little more sparkle I included some sequins and Tinsel Trim. Ooh la la! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Black Licorice IP-0041
Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Journey White Embossing Powder IP-0098
Fusion Blender IP-0088
Candy Apple RI-0001
Journey Sparkle Dust AC-0013
Mini Wooden Clothespins AC-0029
Journey Sequins Special Celebration AC-0115
Whip Cream Journey Thread AC-0128
Tinsel Trim AC-0154
Candy Apple CS-0007
Whip Cream CS-0040

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...