Monday, November 16, 2015

Yummy!

I have a yummy card to share with you today that's adorned with the cutest little gingerbread men! They look good enough to eat, don't they? 


I felt in an artsy mood and used lots of stamps, dies, inks and even some embossing powder. 


I thought the Journey White embossing powder would make these cookies look like they are really frosted. Yummy! 


Makes me want to run to the kitchen and bake! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Hazelnut Blend IP-0012
Dark Roast IP-0016
Whip Cream IP-0009
Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Journey White Embossing Powder IP-0098
Dark Roast Silk IP-0095
Treat Box ST-0002
Star Frame AC-0150
Hearts & Stars Wooden Buttons AC-0027
Natural Journey Twine AC-0005
Oatmeal Cookie CS-0023
Hazelnut Blend CS-0013
Whip Cream CS-0040

2 comments:

Flo said...

What a darling card! And it looks so realistic, you could almost grab it and eat it. Love all the images that it evokes in my mind. Love, love, love this card!

Ruth Gauss said...

Adorable card! I love the colors you chose and those gingerbread men are perfectly awesome embossed in white!!! Thanks so much for the smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...