Friday, December 18, 2015

Festive-Ware

Have you enjoyed all the holiday projects I've posted on the blog this week? I hope at least one of them has inspired you to get your craft on and create something fabulous this season. 


Today I have a super simple project to share that will jazz up your holiday table. 


With a little help from a few Fun Stampers Journey supplies, I turned these Susty Party wooden utensils and straws into colorful and snowy table decor. 


Just a couple dies, card stock and wooden star buttons are all you need to take your table from everyday to holiday! For instructions on creating these dimensional stars, click here

Enjoy your holiday weekend!


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Hearts & Stars Wooden Buttons AC-0027
Cranberry Bliss CS-0090
Whip Cream CS-0040

1 comment:

Cindy'sCreative Journey said...

I want you to come to my house a wave your magic wand so it looks this good!!!!! Love this, You are Amazing!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...