Friday, January 8, 2016

You + Me

T.G.I.F! I have another Valentine card to share with you! This one with hearts, arrows and an adorable little cupid image from the Fun Stampers Journey Be Mine stamp set.


Do you notice any new FSJ product(s) used for this project? 


It's a new favorite of mine...the chevron Border Details die from the spring catalog! I love it, and have been using it a lot!!!! 


There's also an older product here that I just can't put down. It's the Tinsel Trim from the holiday catalog. I love it for Valentine's projects too! So....don't stash away that tinsel just yet! :)


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Journey Silver Embossing Powder IP-0100
Journey Silver Splash IP-0082
Whip Cream Journey Thread AC-0130
Tinsel Trim AC-0154
Candy Apple CS-0007
Oatmeal Cookie CS-0023
Whip Cream CS-0040

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...