Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Be Mine Girlfriend

Whip up sweet Valentine treats for your BFFs with these new Spring Treat Bags from Fun Stampers Journey.


Tucked inside are a couple small chocolate bars and a Starbuck's gift card. 


I layered the bag with one of the new Border Details die cuts, a Doily die cut and a trio of Heart-Felt die cuts. 


The sentiment is embossed and the accents include Linen Thread, sequins and a Jumbo Wooden Clothespin. 

Notice the bag remains open? I like create gift bags and boxes that can be easily reused making them more environmentally friendly. 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Journey Silver Embossing Powder IP-0100
Jumbo Wooden Clothespins AC-0028
Journey Sequins Special Celebration AC-0115
Media Flowers AC-0162
Bubble Gum Journey Thread AC-0130
Natural Journey Thread AC-0133
Whip Cream Journey Thread AC-0128
Bubble Gum CS-0099
Sweet Berry CS-0034
Oatmeal Cookie CS-0023
Whip Cream CS-0040


2 comments:

Lisaerica said...

Kathy, I love everything about Valentine's Day. I'm a sucker for anything pink and hearts. So pretty, I love to open your emails and see what you've created. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Ruth G said...

Wonderfully pretty and thoughtful! I love all the layers of goodness and you've won me over to liking pink with this super sweet project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...