Monday, March 7, 2016

Back from Sunny Arizona!

I believe I hear crickets on my blog!!!! No doubt since it was February 15th when I posted last! I miss all you crafty peeps and miss sharing...so how about a Journey Girl share? 


In addition to all the stamps, dies and crafty supplies that Fun Stampers Journey offers, there's also the Journey Girl Jewelry Collection. I brought my Sparkle Round Locket to Arizona with me and was able to make it look different every time I wore it saving me from having to bring lots of pieces. In the above photo I filled my locket with a few Bloom Time Journey Sequins for a pretty spring look. 


To see the entire collection click here. See that adorable purse on the catalog cover...that's part of the collection too! Happy browsing! 

3 comments:

Lisaerica said...

Kathy, yes it's been a long time, lol. I know you were off having fun, can't wait to see what you were up to. I have a very similar necklace, that's a cute idea.

Ruth G said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Glad to have you back!

I love the cute flower sequins in your lovely locket! Fabulous spring look!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Rose Curtis said...

You are so adorable! and miss you tons...just sayin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...