Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hello Lovely

I have another card to share with you today using one of my favorite colors in the Fun Stampers Journey color palette, Cool Pool. Ooh la la, it reminds me of the beach!


I love pairing Cool Pool with Oatmeal Cookie! That reminds me of the beach too...sand! 


Also included is a bit of white embossing, chevrons and leaf sprigs. Those leaves are supposed to be mistletoe, but I'm thinking they resemble seaweed. Also found at the beach!  


Now I want to go to the beach! How about you? 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Border Basics DI-0144
Beach Towel EF-0001
Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Journey White Embossing Powder IP-0098
Dark Roast Silk IP-0095
Whip Cream IP-0009
Designer Vellum Prints PP-0088
Cool Pool CS-0118
Oatmeal Cookie CS-0023
Hazelnut Blend CS-0013
Whip Cream CS-0040

2 comments:

Wilma said...

Very pretty! I agree - the colors are beautiful.

Ruth G said...

Wonderful! I love how the white fades in and out and the colors are lovely! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...