Monday, May 9, 2016

I Love You

Hi! Hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day! My favorite mother to celebrate with is Mother Nature so my boys and I went for a hike at Durrant Park and lake on Saturday. It was a glorious day and memorable time with a wonderfully delicious and healthy picnic lunch! 

Also, in honor of Mother's Day and Mother Nature, I created this card with lots of beautiful leaves and flowers from Fun Stampers Journey Lead Me stamp set. 


To add color, I used one of the Brush Strokes stamps and five of FSJ's vibrant stamp colors. 


So that I didn't cover up any of these beautiful stamped images, I used a tiny sentiment from the Text Happy set along with the Tag This tiny tag to add my greeting. 

Hope you enjoy this card and I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day! 


Sun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Punch Handle TO-0031
Watermelon Fusion IP-0027
Lemon Drop IP-0043
Electric Lime IP-0112
Beach Ball IP-0047
Black Licorice IP-0041
Journey Silver Silk IP-0090
Black Licorice Journey Twine AC-0004
Whip Cream CS-0040

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...